The ChromaShare SmartClient is a highly flexible, modular colour management application.
The SmartClient connects to the ChromaShare server so users can share colours and collaborate in real-time, from anywhere in the world.
The SmartClient is easy to setup and intuitive to use, so users are up to speed quickly and more productive than ever before.
The Flexible Colour Management Solution
The ChromaShare SmartClient platform covers the whole range of colour management needs, all in one easy-to-use, easy-to-install desktop application. It eliminates the need for local databases, emails and CDs, giving you responsive local working and global connectivity.
ChromaShare SmartClient comes in a variety of configurations all sharing the same great ease of use and wide range of standard illuminants, colour difference equations and colour specification and decision making tools. Everything you save – every decision you make – is available world-wide without delays.
All the features you need - none that you don't
ChromaShare SmartClient software is modular for ease of use and cost effectiveness. There is a single application for all your colour requirements, that expands with your demands.
- CS PaletteShare - measure, import, search and share palettes of colours.
- CS ImageShare - add support for images, with recolouring and separation features.
- CS WorkFlow - initiate and manage sample requests from your supply chain.
Accurate colour visualisation can be a vital step in building confidence and making judgements about colour both within a business and between businesses. The SmartClient incorporates advanced monitor calibration technology to ensure all users see the same colour, not just for solid colours, but for images too.
Whatever the colour management challenges facing your business, the array of powerful functionality brought to you by the SmartClient is sure to keep you ahead:
- Full control over which users can see or modify your palettes and images
- Extensive use of drag and drop makes importing or moving colours a snap
- Readily accept most colour formats including qtx and CxF files as well as all popular image formats
- Easily compare colours with each other and to standards for quality control or decision making
- Use sample attributes to attach searchable business information to individual samples or whole palettes
- Separate, re-colour and display images in multiple illuminants
- Request and manage standards dyeings, with advanced materials specification and support for file attachments
- Generate reports on all parts of your colour process, to improve accountability and gain valuable business insights
- Access your colours, images and reports from anywhere in the world - instantly
- Use 'offline mode' to keep working even if your internet connection is temporarily unavailable
- Highly intuitive user interface reduces training requirements and empowers users
Different Industries - One solution
Colour specifiers and designers in textile, apparel, footwear, paint, plastics, graphics arts, and automotive industries can all benefit from our software.
To truly appreciate the extent of functionality available from the SmartClient we recommend you contact us to arrange a demo.