CS Workflow brings comprehensive sample management functionality to the SmartClient.
Create detailed sample requests and send them to your suppliers instantly.
Manage your requests from the SmartClient or a web page and receive notifications of supplier activity.
Workflow brings sophisticated sample management capabilities to the SmartClient platform. Select samples from a palette to request from your suppliers, quickly create and send the requests and then manage the submits you receive back. Workflow integrates with PaletteShare features such as sample appraisal and search to create a seamless colour management experience.
Sample requests can be accessed and managed from a web page so suppliers do not need SmartClient in order to participate. What's more, a configurable notifications system keeps both sides of the process informed about request progress through email and/or SMS status updates.
power with flexibility
The lab dip request and approval process can be complex and varied. Workflow is flexible enough to handle most scenarios and brings consistency and transparency to the process. While the time and cost savings of digital submissions can be great, Workflow includes support for physical submits if required to back-up decision making.
Users are assigned to requests using a simple role-based system to designate responsibilities. For example, the user who creates the request can assign the submit approval role to someone else or give other users read-only access to the request. Many other features make Workflow the ideal way to take control of your sample request process:
- Provide detailed instructions for suppliers by specifying the request 'submit type'
- Advanced materials management features allow comprehensive material information to be specified and re-used easily
- Full colour tolerances can be specified under multiple illuminants and assigned automatically depending on the submit type and material
- Easily request multiple samples on multiple materials at the same time
- Request attachments are supported so any supporting files, such as illustrations, can be shared without falling back on email
- CSAudit integration means the status of the spectrophotometer used to measure submits is displayed in-line, for CSAudit users.
Workflow not only makes managing the sample request and approval process easier and faster, it also ensures all information about this critical business process is centrally captured. This has a number of important benefits:
- Easily search previous requests and submits by colour or attribute. This can help to avoid duplication of requests or identify common colours and trends.
- Dyeing feasibilty for any number of material and dye combinations - displayed with an easy to understand tick or cross.
- Generate sophisticated reports for individual requests, ranges, suppliers or your entire request history. Reports are fully customisable and can reveal useful business insights, such as supplier performance or problem shades.
- Full traceability of the whole request process improves transparency and accountability on all sides.